Dental implants have become the standard method for replacing missing teeth. This technology has provided thousands of patients with a lifetime of reliable, comfortable support for their dental restorations. The All-on-4® dental implant method in particular is becoming increasingly popular. Its convenience and minimal oral trauma simplifies the implant placement process to a single surgery. Dental implants offer significant advantages that make them the best way to retain your crowns and dentures. Our doctors are exceptionally knowledgeable and can discuss the many benefits of dental implants with you at his Bountiful, UT, and Layton, UT, practices. Sedation dentistry is available to help you remain comfortable throughout treatment.
The All-on-4® Difference
The All-on-4® technique differs from traditional implants in that fewer titanium implant posts are used to retain a denture. As the name implies, the number of posts implanted is typically four. Additionally, the restoration is placed at the same time as the implants, affording patients the convenience of a full set of functioning teeth in one visit.
Another advantage of the All-on-4® system is that less jawbone is needed to retain the implants. In this way, more patients can be All-on-4® candidates without the surgical procedures, such as a bone graft, that strengthen the jawbone to prepare for traditional dental implants. All-on-4® patients who possess low jawbone density may require fewer surgeries, equating to cost savings, less downtime, and greater comfort.
At Stubbs Dental, patients also receive the cost benefits of our All-on-4® expertise. You can expect much lower expenses due to our ability to streamline the process and keep all aspects of your care in-house.
Key Advantages of Implants
By choosing All-on-4® implants, patients can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Low maintenance: Dental implants allow you to care for your dentures just as you would your original teeth.
- Immediate use: Once the permanent prosthetic is placed, patients can eat the foods they choose. However, during the first few weeks, patients should choose softer meals such as cooked fish, cooked vegetables, and shredded meats.
- Improved diet: Patients may find that their nutrition improves since they can eat their favorite meals and snacks, which were off-limits with missing teeth or traditional dentures.
- Unmatched durability: With the proper care, your dental implants are built to last decades.
- Increased comfort: Your artificial teeth will feel and function just like real teeth since they are attached to posts that have fused with your jawbone and essentially serve as tooth roots.
- Boosted confidence: You can love your new smile and laugh confidently knowing that your dentures are firmly in place and will not move.
- Greater affordability: As a single procedure, rather than a series, All-on-4® patients can save money. Also, Stubbs Dental is a smaller, community-oriented dental office, and often more affordable than larger implant centers.
Why Stubbs Dental?
Our dentists have extensive backgrounds in placing dental implants after receiving specialized training in the Navy. Besides his years of dental implant experience, our doctors are known for their rapport with patients, communicating clearly and ensuring that each patient feels comfortable during every step in the dental implants timeline.
We are committed to making implants accessible to all patients by providing the best value.
Our staff is committed to making dental implants accessible to all patients who need them by providing the best value for quality implants, and accepting a number of financing choices that can fit into most budgets.
Your Implants Consultation
Dental implants can significantly improve your oral health and overall wellbeing. It is easy to see why so many patients have selected dental implant treatment. Contact Stubbs Dental today if you are ready to find out if you are a good candidate and take the next step toward a complete and brilliant smile.