Understanding the Factors that Affect the Cost of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry procedure that can conceal virtually any aesthetic imperfection. These customized porcelain shells can be crafted to match the size, shape, and shade of your teeth. If you are considering whether porcelain veneers are the right treatment for you, we understand that their cost may be a concern. There a few key factors that affect the cost of porcelain veneers. At Stubbs Dental in Bountiful, UT, and Layton, UT, we are proud to offer exemplary veneer treatments and financing options to help make them affordable.
What Are the Key Cost Factors?
Before we begin treatment, a member of our dental team will examine your smile and oral health to ensure that your teeth and gums are healthy enough to accommodate veneers. Together you will discuss your cosmetic concerns and ambitions in order to develop an individualized treatment plan.
At Stubbs Dental, we are committed to making porcelain veneers an affordable treatment for all of our patients.
There are a few key factors that will determine what you can expect to pay for your veneers:
The number of veneers you need placed: A patient having one or two veneers placed will pay less for treatment, compared to a patient receiving a full set of veneers on their upper or lower anterior teeth. Time and the cost of each restoration factor into overall cost.
The quality of the laboratory fabricating your veneers: A lab with a strong reputation for a superb product, such as the one Stubbs Dental collaborates with, will charge more for their lifelike restorations than a lab of lesser quality.
The level of customization required to create your veneers: Molding veneers perfectly to patients’ teeth and shaping the veneers in a manner that matches adjacent natural enamel will require more or less work. Therefore, costs can fluctuate depending on the patient’s unique dental structure.
At Stubbs Dental we are committed to making porcelain veneers an affordable treatment for all of our patients. Our staff is experienced in walking patients through their financing options, which include third party lenders CareCredit® and LendingClub®. Additional financing options also include America First Credit Union and Cyprus Credit Union.
Investing in Your Confidence
For many patients, the advantages of porcelain veneer treatment far outweighs the expense. Some of the benefits of veneers include:
- Durability: Porcelain is extremely strong, and is naturally resistant to chipping and cracking. With proper care, it is unlikely you will need to replace a chipped or broken veneer.
- Natural Appearance: Like real tooth enamel, high-quality porcelain has a translucent appearance, creating luster and shine.
- Stain Resistant: Porcelain veneers do not pick up coloration from food and drinks as easily as your natural enamel, making it likely they will retain their sparkling white appearance for years.
- Customization: Porcelain can come in practically any shade to match a patient’s surrounding teeth and their preferences. Some patients like very white veneers, and may even schedule teeth whitening treatment at the same time, while others prefer a more subtle appearance.
- Comprehensive Therapy: By fitting over the tooth, porcelain veneers can address several aesthetic issues at once, including chips, cracks, excessive spacing, lack of symmetry, stains, and more.
Contact Our Practice Today
Cosmetic dentistry is an investment in your smile, enriching your quality of life and confidence. Since total treatment expenses vary, the only way to find out what you can expect to pay is by meeting with one of our dentists. To receive an accurate estimate on the cost of your porcelain veneers, schedule your personal consultation today.